Engineering drawings for permit and construction of the AERCON manufacturing facility located in Haines City, Florida. This facility underwent a renovation/expansion design and reconstruction for the RTW4 tool foundations. In the manufacturing plant, a foundation and structural redesign, along with construction, will take place to support the enhanced manufacturing process. An expansion also was added to the dry cutting building in order to support additional tooling equipment. The mezzanine in the main plant needed to be reconfigured to support the new plant equipment layout and for life safety reasons. Also, a fourth autoclave track was laid.
The scope of work for this project included:
- Assessment of present conditions in field and original drawings designed by BRPH Architects and Engineers.
- Coordination with Aircrete Europe
- Re-design existing frame due to the removal of vertical bracing.
- Roof framing design for new exhaust openings.
- Provide reinforced concrete foundations, trenches and pits for the new process equipment.
- Stairs and mezzanine re-design for renovations (new and existing)
- Design for additional building extension, approx. 30x40.
- Electrical engineering design and drawings for the modifications.
- Construction Administration
- Provide field engineering assistance for any construction contingencies during construction.